Pharim offers services to the pharmaceutical and food industry. The services are focused on operational areas such as Production, Engineering and Quality (QA/QC).
The services include:
- Investment projects: from design and development up to and including the handover of new production processes and equipment
- Improvement processes and projects: improvements to existing installations, processes and/or quality systems.
- Advising on strategic, organisational, process-technical and (FDA) cGMP-related issues. Supervision and coaching during the course of making of both existing and new processes compliant with pharmaceutical and food legislation.
- Managing an existing department in line with the company’s objectives. For example for implementing organisational changes, improved effectiveness, efficiency and/orquality (change management).
- Coaching staff in their personal development, coaching managers with regard to their management and leadership skills.